CORPORATE Hotel Management Group TEAM FOR PACIFICA HOST HOTELS - PRINCIPALS
Ash Israni - Chairman, PrincipalAs Chairman, Mr. Israni provides strategic leadership across all facets of the organization. He directs Pacifica's growth plan and initiates entry into new markets across the globe. He is particularly engaged in acquisitions and ground-up development. Mr. Israni's background is in electrical engineering, and he has a Master's degree from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA. After working in the computer industry for a few years he started a real estate company. The company has since grown to include hundreds of unique assets and operating businesses totaling billions. In addition to leading Pacifica Companies as Chairman, Ash is an active member of the community. Mr. Israni served on the Board of Directors at City National Corporation for eight years until the bank was acquired by RBC. Ash is pleased to serve as a member of the Real Estate Advisory Boards at the University of San Diego (USD) and University of California, San Diego (UCSD).
Deepak Israni - Managing Partner, PrincipalDeepak Israni has been with Pacifica Companies since 1987 and is currently the Managing Partner. Deepak is responsible for acquisitions, dispositions, development, financing, operations and asset management of Office, Industrial, Retail, Hospitality, Self-Storage, Seniors Housing, Residential, Multifamily, Mobile Home Parks, Single Tenant and Leaseback Properties, Originating and Purchasing Loans. In his thirty year stint with Pacifica he has been involved in transactions worth 17 Billion.
Sushil Israni - Managing Partner, principalSushil Israni is a seasoned hospitality veteran with over 25 years of experience in hotels encompassing property operations, sales and marketing, financial management, property repositioning and development. Under his leadership, Pacifica's focus has been to develop, manage and own properties in high barriers to entry markets that provide guests with a unique hotel experience. Pacifica's lodging portfolio has grown to about one billion in hotel assets. Pacifica Host is now one of the leading hotel management companies in the United States, partnering with prestigious brands such as Starwood, Marriott, Hilton, and Intercontinental Hotel Group. Sushil has a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, an MBA in Marketing, and holds several Hotel Management Franchise Certifications.
Rakesh Israni ("Rocky"), Managing directorRocky Israni spearheads Indian operations at Pacifica Group, leading several successful projects under his oversight. With 22 years of experience and proficiency in real estate markets in India and abroad, he helped the group's expansion, designing structures based on local requirements and
expectations. Under his management, the company constructed a full service Courtyard by Marriott and many residential projects which have received critical acclaim. Mr. Israni was previously involved in U.S. residential and lodging operations for the company from 1994-2004.
Corporate management and support team
- John Phillips - Chief Financial Officer
- Tom Sayer - Corporate Counsel
- Len Howell - Vice President of Hotel Acquisitions
- Bill Feenan - Vice President of Operations
- Laura Chesterton - Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Branded Division
- Paul Verduin - Regional Director of Operations
- Pat Finan - Director of Quality And Guest Services
- Todd Olson - Accounting/Payroll Manager
- Allison Esquivel-McLaughlin - Vice President of Revenue Management, Independent Division
- April Katof- Vice President of Revenue Management, Branded Division
- Nick Feenan- Corporate Revenue Manager
- Jill Beck- Revenue Analyst- Branded Division
- Larry O'Neil-Hotel Operations Task Manager
- Harry Berzak-Vice President of Construction
- Bill Perkins - Project Manager
- Barry Witt - Project Manager
- Joey Wingerter - Purchasing Manager
- Janete Mancebo- Benefits Manager